Supporting our Community
BCU actively believes in the credit union philosophy of “people helping people.” We are committed to supporting and strengthening our community through volunteerism, donations and sponsorships.
We are delighted to receive many requests for support throughout the year, but in order to be good stewards of our credit union resources, we evaluate each request and give preference to those that are made by members of Brokaw Credit Union and will benefit those in BCU’s field of membership.
We will consider contributions for:
- Events and initiatives that promote financial literacy
- Education-related events including school sports teams and school sponsored clubs
- Non-profit events and initiatives
We will not consider contributions for:
- Political parties, candidates or causes
- Religious groups
- Donation/sponsorship requests must be submitted via our online form 30 days prior to donation deadline.
- There is a limit of one donation to an organization/cause per calendar year.
- All submissions will be evaluated based on criteria and amount of available funding
2022 Donation/Sponsorship Recipients
Arrowing Down Cancer - EMPD Blue Hearts - DCE Education Foundation - Children's Miracle Network - Middle Grounds Coffee - South Area Fire and Emergency Response District - Back the Badge/Marathon Co Sheriff Dept. - Neighbors Place - Good News Project - Pajama Drive - Veterans Weekly Cup of Coffee - Help for the Homeless - DCE Youth Baseball - American Cancer Society Relay for Life - Paige Bootz Memorial Golf Outing - Kids from Wisconsin - DCE Football - DCE Dance Team - Prevent Suicide Marathon County - DCE Basketball - Autism Society of Central Wisconsin
Donation/Sponsorship Request Form
Please submit your request using the form below. Our Donation/Sponsorship Committee reviews requests twice a month and asks requests to be submitted with at least 30 days notice. Thank you!