An eStatement is an electronic version of your account statement that is available to you through online banking.
Get Your Statement Earlier: On the first or second business day of the month, you will receive an email letting you know that your eStatement is ready to view, while it may take 7-10 business days to get your paper statement in the mail.
Reduce Clutter: Not only will you save your mailbox (and your countertop and file cabinet) from a bulky envelope each month, but you’ll also be doing the planet a favor when you choose to go paperless. You can access your eStatements online for six months, and if you need to access an older statement, just give us a call. We also recommend that members save their eStatements to their computer for easy access in the future.
Keep Your Account Information Safer: Reduce your chance of mail fraud or identity theft when you choose to access your statement online.
Plus, eStatements are FREE!
Enrolling is Easy
To get started with eStatements:
- Log into your BCU account through online banking.
- Click on the Self-Service tab.
- Click on the eStatements link. You should be directed to the enrollment page, but if not, click the link that says
Click here if you do not automatically redirect.
- Click Enroll for eStatements.
- Enter your member number.
- Enter the email address to which you’d like the notifications sent.
- Click Submit.