We know you have many choices when it comes to mortgage lenders, and we thank you for considering Brokaw Credit Union for your mortgage needs. While most lenders offer comparable products, we know you’ll find our approach to service distinguishes us from the rest. When you work with BCU, you’ll be treated with the type of attention and respect that you deserve, from an experienced local lender completely focused on you and your needs.
We promise that your mortgage experience will be:
Fast. We offer 24-hour approvals, and since your mortgage is processed right at BCU, you can expect efficiency, continuous communication, and a closing date you can feel good about.
Affordable. Applying is free, our rates are competitive, and our closing costs are among the most affordable in the area.
Local. When you take out a mortgage with Brokaw Credit Union, the servicing stays right here, and your payments are processed at the credit union.
Have a purchase price (or refinance amount) in mind? Use our mortgage calculator to estimate your monthly payment.
Want an idea of how much you can borrow? Use our mortgage qualifier calculator to calculate your mortgage qualification based on income, purchase price or total monthly payment.
Applying is Easy
Simply download and complete the Uniform Residential Loan Application (URLA) as well as the Borrower’s Certification and Authorization Form and return it to our office, fax it to 715-355-5295, or mail it to:
Brokaw Credit Union Mortgage Department
PO Box 199
Weston, WI 54476
To complete your mortgage approval process, we will also need:
- A list of all your debts, including any Block Grants and co-signed loans. Please indicate any debts to be paid with this loan.
- Your most recent payroll stubs reflecting YTD earnings. Please provide us with copies of your past two years of tax returns if you are self employed, or own rental properties.
- W2s for most recent year, or two years of W2s if you’ve changed jobs within the past 12 months, or receive commission or consistent overtime income.
- Real estate tax bills on all real estate currently owned. (Taxes must be paid in full.)
- Declaration page of Home Owners Insurance Policy (if you currently own a home).
- Statement from current mortgage holder.
If you have any questions, please contact a loan expert.