Who May Join
- If you live or work in Marathon, Lincoln, Portage, Shawano, Clark or Waupaca Counties
- If you are an immediate family member of a current member or someone who works or lives in the previously stated counties
- Any organization or association if a majority of the shareholders, partners, members or owners thereof are eligible for membership in the credit union
- Any trust if a majority of the persons who are settler(s), trustee(s) and beneficiary(ies) are eligible for membership in the credit union
And at BCU, once a member, always a member!
How to Join
- Complete our online membership application or visit a BCU branch
- Send or provide a minimum of $5 (cash or check); this will be the first deposit used to open your primary savings account which will establish your membership.
Once your membership is established, you are eligible to apply for our low-rate loans, open additional savings accounts, enjoy convenient access through online banking and mobile banking, and so much more!