IT’S SCHOLARSHIP SEASON
BCU is offering a $500 spring scholarship to a graduating high school senior planning to continue his or her education at a four-year university or a two-year technical trade school.
Here’s a quick overview:
This year’s essay topic:
An application with complete information can be downloaded below, or picked up at any one of our offices. Be sure to spread the word to graduating seniors you know!Application Information
Brokaw Credit Union has been providing loans, savings accounts and checking accounts in the Wausau area since 1952.
What makes a credit union different from a bank?
The difference can be seen in four key ways: how credit unions are governed, how they define their purpose, the benefits they offer their members and the values they bring to their communities. Become a member of Brokaw Credit Union today.
Brokaw Credit Union is conveniently located in the Wausau area. Our north branch is located just north of Wausau in the town of Brokaw and our south branch is located in Weston.
If you are having your tax refund sent electronically to your Credit Union account, – please read this!
In order to facilitate your tax refund’s safe arrival to your Brokaw Credit Union Account, your tax return must include the following 3 pieces of accurate information:
1. BCU’s routing number - 275977159. These numbers are the first 9 digits found on the bottom of your check.
2. Your Checking Account number. These numbers follow the routing number on your check, and come directly after the second colon. It is always 10 digits long and all numbers must be included even if they are 0’s.
3. You must specify that this is a “checking” (not a savings) account.
1. BCU’s routing number – 275977159. These numbers are the first 9 digits found on the bottom of your check.
2. Your Savings Account number. This number is your BCU Member number, and could be 2 to 7 digits long. It does not contain any added numbers as does your checking account number.
3. You must specify that this is a “savings” (not a checking) account.
Should any of these numbers be incorrect, even by 1 digit, or if the information is formatted as a checking account, but indicated to be a savings account, or vise versa, the return will be sent back to its originator.
Our staff is more than happy to provide you with the correct account information. If you have any questions concerning this, please call either one of our offices at 715-359-7012 or 715-675-2319.
300 Everest Ave
2006 Schofield Ave