Brokaw Credit Union Online Services
Through your computer, you can securely access your Brokaw Credit Union accounts, 24 hours a day! From the convenience of your home or office, you can use online banking to:
- Obtain loan, checking and savings account balances
- View loan information (payment amounts, payment dates, payoff amounts)
- View your account history
- Look up deposits and withdrawals
- View checking information (recent check clearings, check reorders, stop payments, ATM transactions, etc.).
- Transfer money from savings to checking, or to make loan payments
- View ACH and payroll transactions.
- Advance money from a line of credit loan to your checking account.
- View dividends earned on deposit accounts and interest paid on loans.
- View IRA contributions.
- Leave a message for Credit Union staff.
- Transfer funds to another members accounts. You must request that we link these accounts.
- Download account data to Quicken or Microsoft Money
- Best of all, SAFE is FREE!
And you can also pay your bills on-line with SAFE’s Easy Bill Pay Service!If you forget your “PIN” or are unsure of what it is, you may contact technical support at 715-675-2319.Let us know what you think of SAFE Access Online Banking Service! Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Easy Bill Pay
We can help make paying, receiving and organizing your bills safe, secure and easy with our Easy Bill Pay service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, right from your existing credit union checking account.
Sign up today and enjoy this service FREE when you have a BCU checking account and check card. No checking account or check card? It's still free for the first 6 months. After the sixth month you will be charged a minimal fee of $4.00.
With BCU’s Easy Bill Pay Service you can:
- Send payments to anyone, anytime, anywhere in the United States.
- Schedule recurring payments.
- Schedule single payments up to a year in advance.
- Check your payment progress at any time.
- Save time and money -- no more stamps to buy, new checks to order, late charges to pay .
- You have complete control.
Here’s all it takes to get started:
- Sign up for Easy Bill Pay
- Allow BCU 48 business hours to make the Easy Bill Pay Service available.
- Then, sign into your account through SAFE Access Online Banking and click on the “Pay Bills” link.
CORA stands for Computer Operated Resource Assistant. "She" is an automated teller accessible by a touch-tone phone. Members can call CORA directly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to:
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Inquire into account balances
- Transfer loan payments
- Make loan payment calculations
- Request statement or check copies
- Obtain a kwik-cash advance
- Obtain tax information
- Obtain current rates - and much more!
A personal security code is required in order to obtain account access, and therefore a simple application must be completed. Click here to download a CORA application.
Enjoy browsing through our check printer’s on-line catalogue; then reorder your checks when you’ve found the perfect design!
In a world of fierce competition, impersonal communication, and sometimes questionable integrity, we at Brokaw Credit Union stand ready to serve our members based on a philosophy of personal service, affordable products, and honest dealings.Our goal is to provide our members with a wide variety of savings and loan products, and leading edge financial services – all affordably priced to the needs of our membership. Tell us about your needs, and we’ll tell you how we can help.
Visit other sites that may be of value to you. But remember if you link to another site from any of our pages, you are leaving our site pages, and are linking to a site not operated by the credit union. We cannot be held responsible for the content of the alternate web site, nor do we represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction. Additionally, an alternate site’s privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the credit union.