Brokaw Credit Union Online Services
Mobile Banking is a secure, convenient and free way to access your BCU accounts anytime, anywhere, using your mobile device.
With our mobile banking you can:
- Access mobile banking from any device, on any network in the country
- View account balances
- View account transactions
With Smartphones, you can also:
- Transfer funds between your BCU accounts
- Pay bills, and more
To Get Started with Mobile Banking
- Have an active home banking sign-on for your member number
- Possess a mobile device that can send and receive text messages and/or has access to the Internet
- Enroll easily through your online banking page on the Self-Service tab!
How secure is Mobile Banking?
Brokaw CU safeguards your personal information using multiple security measures, including authentication, encryption and more. For added security, if your phone is ever lost or stolen, we can instantly deactivate mobile banking – just call us at 715-359-7012, or send us a secure message through your home banking page.
SHAZAM BOLT$ gives you tools to identify suspicious activity on your account immediately as transactions post. Download the app, indicate which purchases you’d like to keep an eye on, and receive email alerts 24/7 whenever a suspicious debit card purchase is made. Your balance is available too. Questions? Call us at 715-359-7012.
Apple iTunes download
Google Play download
Through your computer, you can securely access your Brokaw Credit Union accounts, 24 hours a day! From the convenience of your home or office, you can use online banking to:
- Obtain loan, checking and savings account balances
- View loan information (payment amounts, payment dates, payoff amounts)
- View your account history
- Look up deposits and withdrawals
- View checking information (recent check clearings, check reorders, stop payments, VISA check card and ATM transactions, etc.).
- Transfer money from savings to checking, or to make loan payments
- View ACH and payroll transactions.
- Advance money from a line of credit loan to your checking account.
- View dividends earned on deposit accounts and interest paid on loans.
- View IRA contributions.
- Leave a message for Credit Union staff.
- Transfer funds to another member's accounts.
- Download account data to Quicken or Microsoft Money
- Best of all, it is FREE!
And you can also pay your bills on-line with our Easy Bill Pay Service!If you forget your “PIN” or are unsure of what it is, you may contact technical support at 715-359-7012.
Easy Bill Pay
We can help make paying, receiving and organizing your bills safe, secure and easy with our Easy Bill Pay service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, right from your existing credit union checking account.
Sign up today and enjoy this service FREE when you use it at least every 3 months. (Otherwise, a $5.00 monthly fee is incurred.)
With BCU’s Easy Bill Pay Service you can:
- Send payments to anyone, anytime, anywhere in the United States.
- Schedule recurring payments.
- Schedule single payments up to a year in advance.
- Check your payment progress at any time.
- Save time and money -- no more stamps to buy, new checks to order, late charges to pay .
- You have complete control.
Here’s all it takes to get started:
- Enroll in Easy Bill Pay through the "Self-service" tab in home banking.
An e-statement is an electronic version of your account statement that is sent directly to your email. You no longer have to fill your valuable space with paper files. To get e-statements, you must first be enrolled in online banking. Enroll today!
To get started with E-statements
- Go to www.brokawcu.com and click the Online Banking button
- Login to your account.
- Click on the Self-Service Tab
- Click on the “e-statements” link
You should be directed to the enrollment page, but if not, click the link that says “Click here if you do not automatically redirect”
- Click Enroll for e-Statements
- Enter your member number
- Enter the email address to which you’d like the notifications sent.
- Click Submit.
CORA stands for Computer Operated Resource Assistant. "She" is an automated teller accessible by a touch-tone phone. Members can call CORA directly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to:
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Inquire into account balances
- Transfer loan payments
- Make loan payment calculations
- Request statement or check copies
- Obtain a kwik-cash advance
- Obtain tax information
- Obtain current rates - and much more!
A personal security code is required in order to obtain account access. Click here to download a CORA application.
Reorder your checks in record time at https://www.bank-a-count.com/financial/OrderChecks/275977159.
In a world of fierce competition, impersonal communication, and sometimes questionable integrity, we at Brokaw Credit Union stand ready to serve our members based on a philosophy of personal service, affordable products, and honest dealings.Our goal is to provide our members with a wide variety of savings and loan products, and leading edge financial services – all affordably priced to the needs of our membership. Tell us about your needs, and we’ll tell you how we can help.
Visit other sites that may be of value to you. But remember if you link to another site from any of our pages, you are leaving our site pages, and are linking to a site not operated by the credit union. We cannot be held responsible for the content of the alternate web site, nor do we represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction. Additionally, an alternate site’s privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the credit union.