Purchasing your new home is one of life's most momentous occasions. We at Brokaw Credit Union want to make the mortgage process as easy as possible for you, so we've put together some information to help you through.
Brokaw Credit Union offers a wide variety of mortgage programs. We also offer affordable refinancing if you want lower monthly payments. These are a few of the types of mortgages we offer:
- Low Fixed-Rate Mortgages
- Affordable Adjustable-Rate Mortgages
- Low Interest Rate Mortgage Refinancing
Our loan application process is hassle-free, and you’ll receive a quick response.
Plus, we service all of our Mortgages in-house, so your payments are processed directly at the credit union.
Simply download and complete the application and authorization below, and mail or fax the following to
Brokaw Credit Union Mortgage Department
P.O. Box 199
Weston, WI 54476
- Download and return Form 1003
- Download and return the Borrower's Certification and Authorization Form
- List of all debts, including any Block Grants and co-signed loans, and indicate any debts to be paid with this loan.
- Your most recent payroll stubs reflecting 1 full month of income & YTD earnings. (Two years tax returns if self-employed.)
- W2's for most recent year
- Real Estate Tax Bills on all real estate now owned. (Taxes must be paid in full, including postponed taxes at closing.)
- Declaration page of Home Owners Insurance Policy.
Traditional financial wisdom is to purchase a home that costs two to two-and-a-half times your annual household income before taxes. Brokaw Credit Union has been in the Mortgage lending industry for over 30 years.
We do not offer sub-prime Mortgage loans, and we never have, so you can trust that we will not approve you for a loan you cannot truly afford.
Locate your current household income on the chart below to see a rough estimate of how much
home you can afford.
Home Affordability Guide
|Gross Yearly Household Income
(i.e., Yearly Income Before Taxes)
|Your Estimated Home Price Range
||$80,000 – $100,000
||$100,000 – 125,000
||$120,000 – $150,000
||$140,000 – $175,000
||$160,000 – $200,000
||$180,000 – $225,000
||$200,000 – $250,000
||$300,000 – $375,000
Please note: This chart is for informational purposes only and does not factor in your savings or down payment. For a more sophisticated calculation of how much you can afford, please contact the credit union.